Thursday 3 March 2011

Club introductions

I've got the book, and hopefully most of the rest of you have too. I thought it might be worthwhile putting a note down of everyone who I know is involved. I am sure to miss some out, so flag yourself up if I have not mentioned you.

Fellow Football Italia scribes Scott Fleming and James Horncastle are on the team, they are @sfcalcio and @JamesHorncastle on Twitter.

We also have the greatest living Juventino Adam Digby (@adz77), a proud Palermitano Lorenzo Vicini (otherwise known as @PalermoOffside) and died-in-the wool Romanista Vanda Wilcox (@SpanglyPrincess).

Also from the great Twitter world and blogging is Chris King (@NorthernWrites) and, I think, Milan fan @ginodb.

Following us but with the Italian versions of the book are Mauro Palermo (@MauroPalermo) and Michelangelo Gamberini (@mkidj).

Last, but definitely not least, is a good friend from real life, Jim Gordon, (see Peem comment below). I am also trying to recruit another of Coatbridge's finest, Martin Reilly.

Enjoy the Via Merulana.

2 comments:

  1. Ciao regazzi

    Sorry,

    Dragged my heels on this.

    Did same as ginkers and have just ordered from WHSmiths

    http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndSearch/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=9781590172223

    Will be picking it up to read as soon as i can get my hands on it.

    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strike that - email received saying out of stock, though saw it was back in stock with ginkers???

    ReplyDelete